Previous musical genres/settings for the Chorale have included:
· The concert version of "Les Miserables" in costume.· Works of Stephen Schwartz in “Pippin”,
“Godspell” and “Wicked”.
· 20th anniversary Concert performing favorites of founding director, Mr. Don Barrows, and
inviting past members to sing Handel’s “Halleluiah Chorus”.
· In collaboration with Auburn Symphony, the Chorale has performed two concerts Serge
Prokofieff's "Alexander Nevsky" and Vaughan William’s “Toward the Unknown Region”.
· Participatiion in the Choral Festival “A Choral Extravaganza” with the Northwest Repertory
· Performances of Handel’s “Messiah” with both the Federal Way and Auburn Symphonies.
· Performed the American and Korean National Anthems at the Federal Way Korean-American
· Faure’s Requiem
· Performed a staged performance of the operetta “Amahl and the Night Visitors” featuring
Melissa Young as Amahl’s Mother.
· Performance of the music of Porgie and Bess
· Ola Gjello’s Sunrise Mass
· Chilcott’s The Making of the Drum
· Numerous pieces by Eric Whitacre, including Glow & Fly to Paradise
· Karl Jenkins’ Stella Natalis
· During Covid, the Chorale produced three Virtual Choir presentations; Bridge Over Troubled Water, Holiday Concert 12/19/2020, and Spring Concert, 5/8/2021.